Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) is searching for a Cloud Analyst to join our DC team!
Cloud Strategy Analyst roles are responsible for the following activities:
• Gathering requirements for future state cloud environments
• Collecting data – IT financial data, systems data (compute, storage, network), service management data (ITSM), application requirements (SLA’s, compliance, usage, etc.)
• Leveraging tools like Risc Networks’ Cloudscape to automate the data capture process and analysis
• Analyzing data using Excel Pivot Tables or similar tools
• Interviewing clients to understand application and infrastructure current state
• Leading client working sessions to identify, categorize, prioritize and analyze data and information
• Developing deliverables in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Assisting in facilitated workshops
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Certification: Public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
• Business case development assistance and training – determining current costs and future state benefits to calculate ROI (NPV / IRR) and TCO
• Assessment experience – gathering data (manually and leveraging automated tools), assisting in the analysis of the data and the development of recommendations
• 2+ years of IT consulting or 5+ years of IT industry experience
A Software Engineer designs, develops or maintains the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• U.S. Citizenship is required
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
As part of CGGS, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :