Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Entry Level Test Engineer (Master's Degree required)
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for an Entry Level Test Engineer to join our DC team!
As a member of our Justice and Homeland Security market team you will work closely with our Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Department of Justice (DOJ) clients to provide testing services that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This position will also be aligned to the Capgemini Testing Service Line which is recognized as a world leader in Application Testing Services.
• Perform system testing activities for a project or group of projects being developed in an Agile / DevOps environment.
• Support testing efforts as the member of an independent testing team responsible for testing efforts across projects including automation testing, integration testing, interoperability testing, regression testing, unit testing, User Acceptance Testing, Section 508 testing, and system performance testing.
• Support the analysis of documented user requirements and assist in the design and execution of test plans.
• Ensure that testing results are accurately documented, and team leads are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
• Interact and collaborate with other test engineers to perform integrated solution development and testing execution.
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
• U.S. Citizenship required and must be eligible to obtain a DHS Security Clearance
• 0-1 Year experience working in an agile environment as a test engineer, developer, or business analyst
o DevOps and Continuous Integration concepts experience
o Test Driven Development experience
o Open Source Automation Tools (such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gerkhin, Watir)
o Automation Frameworks (such as Cucumber, Watir, Robot, Geb, Spock, Junit4, TestNG, Nunit)
o Version Control Systems (such as GIT, Mercurial, CVS, SVN)
o Commercial testing suites and tools (such as HP Quality Center, Performance Center, LoadRunner, QuickTest Professional)
o Development tools and technologies (such as SharePoint, CA LISA, Oracle, MongoDB, J2EE, Java, XML, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP, JSP, Groovy, JQUERY)
• Experience with automation test case execution in cloud-based test environments (such as Amazon Web-Services for the US Federal Government)
• 508 Testing Experience
• Current DHS, DOJ, or DOD Security Clearance
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :