Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Business Intelligence and Analytics Senior Consultant
Capgemini Government solutions is searching for a Senior Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant to join our Justice and Homeland Security team in the DC area.
The Senior Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant will provide evidence-based analytics, robust data solutions, and mission-critical communications management for our clients.
As a Senior Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant, you will:
• Lead program management support functions in project management, analytics, process improvement, and etc.
• Translate policy and strategic initiatives into design, development and implementation of innovative data analysis, reports, metrics, processes, and tools for performance management, policy implementation and monitoring, data visualization, policy analysis, forecasting, and reporting
• Evaluate existing data tools, operational processes, and artifacts to determine gaps and develop improvement plans
• Review existing reports, metrics, and analytics for automation and improvement as appropriate
• Support administration of data management tools, such as SharePoint, in application design, reconciliation, and quality assurance functions, eventually expanding application design and functionality
• Facilitate effective and efficient business communications between all stakeholders
• Draft, edit, and manage written communications such as executive summaries, memorandums, policy memos, and briefings
• Adapt within a fast-paced environment and display flexibility to adjust goals and priorities to generate on-time and high-quality deliverables that meet client requirements
• Mentor less experienced team members
• Support business development and opportunity pursuits
• Eligible for DHS or DOJ Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in:
- Leading program management support in project management, analytics, process improvement, communications management, business intelligence, data management tools, and etc
- Quantitative analysis, reporting, metrics and process design, development and implementation
- Translating policy and strategic initiatives into quantitative data analysis and investigative data research
- Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Statistical reporting
- Project and process management
- Managing communications within a large matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Mentoring junior consultants, document project processes, and manage knowledge
• Have current DHS, DOD Secret, or DOJ clearance
• Have experience with SharePoint or Access development
• Have direct interaction experience with Senior Executive level clients
• Have experience in drafting responses to RFP/RFQ/RFI and white papers
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :