Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Salesforce Certified - Administrator - Business Analyst
Capgemini Government Solutions is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for future opportunities as a Salesforce Certified Administrator and Business Requirements Analyst. The administrator will primarily focus on initial identifying user stories, business requirements and business process tasks for the salesforce.com platform.
As a Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst, you will:
• Provide client requirements development support via direct client interaction across a broad range of Salesforce applications.
• Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution
• Capture, evaluation and direct business requirements to create clear user stories and solution deliverable with the required information to identify the best to implement the requirement(s).
• Evaluate business requirement and create clear business process and workflow
• Provide quality user experience with professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
• U.S. citizenship required, must be clearable
• Salesforce Certified Administrator (Required)
• Salesforce Certified Cloud Consultant (preferred)
• Project and/or Agile Development team experience (2 years) (Required)
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Science
• 5+ years of experience in Software application support and/or help desk support
• 5+ years of work experience in supporting enterprise software using Salesforce.com platform
• Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
• Referenceable examples of developing business requirements for salesforce.com application.
• Experience in using business process design applications such as Visio and SF Process Builder.
• Strong expertise in configurations like creating workflows, formula fields, roll up summary fields, assignment rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings etc.
• Ability to work in large implementation team that execute in agile fashion.
Remote work is possible
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :