Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Test Engineer (Master's Degree Required)
Are you passionate about software testing? Do you love the challenge of working in a fast-paced, Agile environment? Are you interested in working for a forward-thinking testing organization? Do you love working with the latest open source test automation tools? If so, you should join our Capgemini Government Solutions team as a Test Engineer!
As a member of our National Security and Defense market team you will work closely with our Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Department of Justice (DOJ) clients to provide testing services that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This position will also be aligned to the Capgemini Testing Service Line which is recognized as a world leader in Application Testing Services.
• Support testing efforts as the member of a testing team responsible for testing efforts in an Agile environment across major client applications and interfacing systems.
• Develop and execute automated system testing scripts for a program being developed leveraging Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies
• Ensure that testing results and defects are accurately documented
• Interact and collaborate with other test engineers to perform integrated solution development and testing execution.
• U.S. Citizenship Required
• Active DHS Clearance is preferred
• Master’s Degree in computer science or related field is required
• Experience as an automation test engineer or software development engineer in test (SDET)
• Knowledge of industry standard test management and defect tracking solutions, experience with JIRA is required
• Experience developing in either Ruby or Java
• Experience with Automation Frameworks (such as Watir, TestNG, Robot, Geb, Spock, Junit4, Nunit), experience with Open Source Automation Tools (such as Selenium, Cucumber, Gerkhin), and Version Control Systems (such as GIT, Mercurial, CVS, SVN) is preferred
• Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration concepts is preferred, including tools like Jenkins
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :