Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
USDA Business Development Manager
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for a Business Development Manager focused on Federal Agricultural (USDA), to join our team in the DC metro area.
• Create, manage, and own account plans and activities to earn business with USDA Department and Agency clients.
• Leverage Capgemini’s broad range of functional capabilities to build and deliver a diversified business supporting the mission a given account
• Manage pipeline and capture of opportunities to meet Account business and market goals
• Execute end-to-end proposal process for all color-team reviews and pricing build-up for responses; actively research, contribute, and write proposal content.
• Engage with Capgemini global team (180,000 worldwide) to build relationships and leverage commercial efforts in Aerospace to expand cleared and sensitive support with commercial clients
• Manage portfolio of projects within your account to deliver quality services, grow quality staff, and maintain quality client relationships. Lead revenue expansion within existing project work.
• Leverage project team expertise in the business development cycle to gather on-the-ground market intelligence and support the goal of expanding current work and adding new work within the account structure.
• Actively meet with small businesses and other partners for successful team formations
• Brief executive clients on Capgemini domain experience and capabilities
• U.S. citizenship
• B.S. degree or higher
• At least 8 years professional experience
• At least 3 years direct experience serving as an Account Manager in a Federal Civilian Agency (e.g., USDA, GSA, HHS)
• At least 3 years business development experience in USDA and/or Federal market
• Varied experiences with personally writing to multiple response types (e.g., vehicles, task orders, prime, sub)
• Proven leadership and experience in executing account and capture plans to gain new business
• Experience delivering and managing a project portfolio between $5M and $10M per year of annual revenue.
• Detailed knowledge of end-to-end capture process, proposal process, and delivery lifecycle
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations, to include executive-level clients.
• Experience leading and guiding teams for both business development and project delivery
• Experience interacting with and presenting to government customer leadership
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :