Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Lead Security Engineer
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for a Lead Security Engineer. This position requires experience leading security design, technology assessment, mitigation planning and vulnerability management activities for large IT environments. As the Lead Security Engineer you will:
• Provide security oversight of existing and planned IT environments
• Perform reviews of existing technologies to determine security weaknesses, and provide recommendations for implementing improved security with those technologies
• Identify new and/or existing security technology and software for use within component networks/systems
• Participate in security policy reviews, and make recommendations to enhance the overall security posture of the organization
• Research newly announced, or previously existing, cybersecurity vulnerabilities and weaknesses and provide recommendations on potential approaches to mitigate
• Engage with corporate change management process to provide a review of all Requests for Change (RFC), providing cybersecurity advice and recommendations to the change management /governance teams
• U.S. Citizenship and have or be eligible for a DHS Public Trust or Secret Security Clearance
• CISSP, CISM, or similar information security professional certification in addition to a CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, or similar technical certification, or a Bachelor’s in Information Technology or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of technical IT security experience (system or network administration, security analysis, security testing and evaluation, security incident response, security monitoring, IT project implementation, or other similar technical activities)
• 5+ years of experience with Federal Information Assurance/IT security
• 1+ year experience performing security assessments & testing for Federal ITE systems
• Fluent knowledge of NIST and FIPS security controls and concepts
• Knowledge of FISMA accreditation processes, security policy and technical standard development, secure infrastructure design reviews, multi-tiered trust zone structures, and complex internetworking through multiple levels of network security structures
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar professional certification
• Knowledge of, and experience with, Identity Management systems, Infrastructure Security, Web Application Security, and SOA functions
• Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) implementation and administration
• Knowledge/Experience with Virtualization, Remote Access, and Secure Mobile Computing technologies
• Knowledge of Digital Rights Management and Data Loss Prevention systems and architecture.
• Familiar with ITIL and be able to review against technical requirements.
• Operational experience using applicable automated assessment tools including, but not limited to, ISS, Nessus, Nmap, Fluke Analyzer, Nipper, AppDetective, NetStumbler, WebInspect, AppScan, Burp Suite, SoapUI, Apple Development Toolkit, Fortify, Kali, Core Impact, and MetaSploit
• Knowledge of security requirements throughout the Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC)
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Strong oral/written communications and client facing skills
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :