Jump to navigation
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Migration Consultant with 2 to 4 years of experience to join our Civil Market
team in Cincinnati, Ohio to support our government clients. The Migration Consultant is a multifaceted role working collaborating with other teams across the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and providing technical leadership in the method of transforming existing data into a format
for the new environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in migration work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities while serving our
As a Migration Consultant you will:
• Analyze and provide technical leadership in the method of transforming existing data into a format for the new environment
• Provide necessary change and support documentation.
• U.S. Citizenship Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in designing, planning and managing the data migration process
• Secret clearance required, Top Secret desired
• Good interpersonal skills, well organized, self-motivated person, strong customer service, project, and analytical skills.
• Basic desktop applications, including MS office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, etc.)
• Experience with CISCO 9500, 9300, 4300, TACLANE NETAPP ONTAP CLUSTER MODE, MICROSOFT STORAGE 2016, CommVault, NetApp SnapVault / SnapMirror, Server16
Backup Services, Win10 Standalone backup services
• Strong communication and team building skills.
• Strong writing skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a team based environment.
Company Overview A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address
the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an
array of services from strategy to operations.
Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000
team members in over 40 countries.
The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty,
Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal
Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.