Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Pega System Architect
Role: Pega System Architect
Capgemini Government Solutions is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for future opportunities as a Pega System Architect.
Work as team member in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team. Leads or supports the analysis, design, development and implementation of systems and software, as well as the completion of other project work streams and deliverables. May also lead project modules or work activities as appropriate and can formulate solutions to defines/specific business or technical issues. Functional service delivery roles include Team Leader, Content or Domain Expert, Senior Domain/Module Consultant, and Lead Business or Systems Analyst.
1) Apply Pega 7 application design principles and best practices on projects
2) Analyze business needs and organize them in stages and steps in a Pega Application
3) Understand and refine requirements gathered by Pega Business Architects within the context of building a Pega application
4) Leverage deep understanding of Pega Platform including Designer Studio and Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) Tools in development of applications
5) Apply key application, case management, and user interface development concepts and techniques in the design and construction of the components in a Pega multi-process applications
6) Design efficient data models, develop approaches for sharing data and integration with external data sources, and prepare data for reports within Pega Applications
7) Implement decision rules to enforce organizational policies
8) Configure processes and case stages
9) Design and development of User Interfaces
10) Create application Pega documentation
• U.S. citizenship required and ability to obtain a DOJ government security clearance.
• Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or Computer Science
• Pega Systems Architect Certification
• 2+ years of experience as a Certified Systems Architect creating designs and developing implementations of Pega multi-process applications
• Strong Design Skills
• Deep knowledge of Pega application design and development best practices
• Track record of successful Pega application implementations that meet user needs
• Strong Understanding of Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management
• Strong implementation skills in an Agile development environment
• 5 years of experience as a Certified Systems Architect developing requirements, designs, and creation of Pega multi-process applications
• A current government security clearance a strong plus
• Good BI Tool development skills and experience in implementing BI Tools with Pega
• A working knowledge of Pega Mobile Features and Experience in developing Mobile Pega Applications
Qualified candidates must also have superior aptitude for analytical concepts, oral and written communication skills, customer focus, teamwork abilities, integrity, and relationship-building skills. Time management skills are a must, as well as the ability to be flexible and creative. Demonstrated leadership ability is a plus.
Capgemini Government Solutions
As a leading provider of services in the public sector – civilian, defense, state and local and healthcare organizations – Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) understands what is required to accelerate business decision making, increase productivity, improve quality in project delivery, and provide the services vital to effectively managing a program. Our consulting teams work with public sector organizations to solve mission-critical problems quickly by identifying, designing, and implementing value added changes in their strategies and operations. Our key offerings include Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) Services, Strategy and Transformation, Supply Chain Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Human Capital Management, and Program Management.
We’ve helped the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, and the Department of Health and Human Services – just to name a few of our clients – implement programs, transform their organizations, and solve some of their toughest issues. Just like our clients, we are here to serve. At Capgemini, People Matter…Results Count.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :