Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Account Development Manager - GSA
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for an Account Development Manager focused on the General Services Administrations (GSA), and more broadly on the Federal Civilian market, to join our team in the DC metro area.
• Create, manage, and own account plans and activities to earn business in GSA and Federal Civilian Agencies
• Leverage Capgemini’s broad range of functional capabilities to build and deliver a diversified business supporting the mission of the GSA and Civilian accounts
• Manage pipeline and capture of opportunities to meet Account business and market goals
• Execute end-to-end proposal process for all color-team reviews and pricing build-up for responses; actively research, contribute, and write proposal content.
• Engage with Capgemini global team (180,000 worldwide) to build relationships and bring commercial and international expertise and capabilities to Federal Civilian Accounts
• Manage portfolio of projects within your account to deliver quality services, grow quality staff, and maintain quality client relationships. Lead revenue expansion within existing project work.
• Leverage project team expertise in the business development cycle to gather on-the-ground market intelligence and support the goal of expanding current work and adding new work within the account structure.
• Actively meet with small businesses and other partners for successful team formations
• Brief executive clients on Capgemini domain experience and capabilities
• U.S. citizenship
• B.S. degree or higher
• At least 10 years professional experience
• At least 5 years direct experience serving as an Account Manager in a Federal Civilian Agency (e.g., GSA, USDA, Aerospace & Defense)
• At least 5 years business development experience in the Federal market
• Varied experiences with personally writing to multiple response types (e.g., vehicles, task orders, prime, sub)
• Proven leadership and experience in executing account and capture plans to gain new business
• Experience delivering and managing a project portfolio between $5M and $10M per year of annual revenue.
• Detailed knowledge of end-to-end capture process, proposal process, and delivery lifecycle
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations, to include executive-level clients.
• Experience leading and guiding teams for both business development and project delivery
• Experience interacting with and presenting to government customer leadership
Capgemini Government Solutions: As a leading provider of services in the public sector – civilian, defense, state and local and healthcare organizations – Capgemini Government Solutions understands what is required to accelerate business decision making, increase productivity, improve quality in project delivery, and provide the services vital to effectively managing a program. Our consulting teams work with public sector organizations to solve mission-critical problems quickly by identifying, designing, and implementing value added changes in their strategies and operations.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :