Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Call Center Manager
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) is seeking a Call Center Manager in Laguna Niguel, California to support a project for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security providing call center operations, analytics, and continuous improvement. CGGS is seeking a highly organized professional with call center management experience who can ensure the most efficient operations of the call center.
The Call Center Manager will oversee approximately 12 agents and 2 shift leads at a call center for the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The Call Center Manager will be responsible for directing agents’ workflow and workload as well as managing complaints, concerns and questions from callers. Responsibilities include the following:
• Assuring the DHS client receives the contracted support services
• Coordinating with DHS client staff, managers and executives on all call center operations, matters and direction
• Maintaining communications with DHS client personnel to create and maintain efficient process; address emerging technical and administrative issues; and maintain situational awareness of issues affecting call responses.
• Interfacing with the DHS Contract Officer Representative (COR) as required in order to meet the contract requirements
• Coordinating with the COR to forecast both Federal and contractor personnel needs in an environment of shifting priorities and changing workloads
• Supervising Call Analysts, maintain staffing schedules and managing daily operations
• Work cases with management (headquarters or field office) that required follow-up review (including analysis and research) and action
• Performing detailed analytical and research support services, as needed, to address cases or call center operations
• Collaborating with CGGS project management, team members and leadership to ensure the successful delivery of contract services
• Accessing third-party telephonic interpreter service provided by Federal government client, when appropriate
• Shift work is required; Call Center hours are 8:00 AM Eastern Time (5:00 AM Pacific Time) to 8:00 PM Eastern Time (5:00 PM Pacific Time)
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance (U.S. citizenship is required)
• Bachelor or Associates Degree
• Minimum of Five (5) years of Management experience in call center operations, planning, forecasting, Customer Relationship Management Software (CRMS), and business intelligence
• Demonstrated ability to answer incoming calls in a timely manner from callers and other stakeholders, if elevated to supervisor level
• Demonstrated management success leading call center teams/agents, including coaching and developing others on call center operations
• Demonstrated leadership and flexibility to meet changing criteria, and project and company needs
• Demonstrated ability to address problems and conflicts proactively and professionally
• Excellent reading comprehension, writing and communication skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with personnel of various backgrounds
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
• Bi-lingual (a minimum proficiency of a 2+ in Interpretation Performance according to the Interagency Language Roundtable Scale or its equivalent) Spanish and English required.
• Experience utilizing DHS and legacy Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) databases
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :