Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for a Project Manager to join our DC team! As a member of our National Security and Defense market team you will work closely with our Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Department of Justice (DOJ) clients to provide consulting services that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
• Serve as Project Manager over development teams at various clients at DHS and DOJ
• Perform scope, risk, and schedule management functions
• Perform project planning activities to meet goals within the expected timelines
• Gather and present metrics regarding project status to upper management
• Assist in the documentation of system requirements, user stories, and epics
• Develop project schedules, product roadmaps, and implementation plans
• Active DHS Clearance (preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, management information systems, computer science or related field.
• U.S. Citizenship Required
• 5+ years of total experience
• Hands-On Experience with Agile System Development methodologies
• Experience with JIRA
• Experience with MS Project
• Previous DHS experience with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or Customs and Border Protection (CBP) a plus, but not required
• Scrum Master certification a plus (CSM or PSM), but not required
• PMP certification a plus, but not required
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :