Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Senior Service Delivery Manager
Capgemini is seeking a Senior Service Delivery Manager for our Indianapolis, Indiana team.
• The ideal candidate will be a leader in a high-visibility global account for the company, leading and advising on delivery quality, client relationship management, and account growth.
• Oversee the execution of day to day operations for the client services consistent with account management and client requirements.
• Proactively manage the services in scope with assistance a team of professionals and in collaboration with global service delivery team, including locations in the UK, Poland, and the US.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 10 years of total experience
• Minimum of 3 years as a Senior Service Manager
• Experience working/leading in a multivendor environment
• Experience working with and leading teams that consist of any of the following: Service Desk, SOC, Tier 2 Helpdesk
• Proficiency in service delivery, service quality and improvement, financial control and support, service demand and capacity, SLA implementation and performance reporting, client relations and service development
• This role requires U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain/maintain a DHS/DoD Security clearance
• ITIL Experience required
• Current active DHS / DoD clearance
• ITIL certifications a plus
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :