Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Software Systems Engineer
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) is searching for a Software Systems Engineer for future opportunities on our Civil team in the DC area.
Experience in the following software packages: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle database 11g and above, Oracle JDK, Oracle Single Sign-On, and ERwin Collaboration tools.
• Demonstrated experience with International Council for Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH) E2B (E2B is the international standard for transmitting medicine adverse event reports) R2 and Health Level Seven International (HL7) R3 messages
• Understanding of the publically available FDA Quarterly Data Extract (QDE) policies, processes, and procedures
• Experience providing industry support and troubleshooting post production issues.
• Experience with log analyses, firewall troubleshooting, configuration patch deployments, troubleshooting subsystems (FLARe & Internet Stats), data call support (# of accounts, server specs, RAM and CPU performance), OS patches, and VDDs
• Support MedDRA dictionary upgrades
• Knowledge and familiarity with cloud computing, hosting and publishing application environment and databases on the cloud.
• Experience in implementing COTS Pharmacovigilance software tools. Support workflow setup, configuration and edit check development. Support COTS administration and patch deployments.
• Experience in implementing ICH E2B R3 data standards and converting ICH E2B (R2) message to ICH R2B (R3) keeping in mind the backward and forward compatibility and data migration issues.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :