Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Senior Developer (STARLIMS experience required)
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for strong candidates experienced in software development to join our team in the DC area!
• Must have strong verbal and written communications skills to interact with team members and clients on a daily basis
• Maintain and support existing client systems and applications
• As part of a team assist in the design and implementation of web applications, prototypes, and user interfaces
• Analyze client business requirements to translate needs into technical requirements
• Engage in critical problem solving
• Implement tasks in accordance with schedule
• Continuously improve skills, adapt emerging technologies, and apply best practices
• U.S. Citizenship required and ability to obtain a government security clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related
• 9 years of experience in defining and developing user requirements
• At least 1 year of STARLIMS development as it is the primary skill for this role.
• Laboratory experience
• Forensics background
• Enterprise Data Warehousing
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :