Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Lead System Administrator
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for a Lead System Administrator to join our National Security and Defense team in the DC area. The Lead System Administrator will manage software and hardware assets in support of Cyber Security projects for our clients.
As a Lead System Administrator, you will:
• Perform management and administration of operating systems installed on physical and virtual assets
• Perform management and administration of software products installed on various platforms
• Perform management and administration of mobile assets
• Provision security testing platforms (both laptops and servers)
• Manage, support, and perform continuous monitoring of client assets
• Determine when new patches/updates are available for operating systems and software and initiate the change management process to apply patches/updates
• Create, update, and manage hardware, software, and license asset inventory
• Create, update, and maintain various documentation related to the administration of hardware and software assets
• Assist ISSO’s with any FISMA related actions and documentation concerning assets being managed
• U.S. Citizenship and have or be eligible for a DHS Public Trust or Secret Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field is required
• 10+ years’ experience as a system or network administrator, or other similar technical role
• 5+ years’ experience performing the administration of hardware and software assets – including performing installations, maintenance, support, administration, troubleshooting, configuration, and other administrative activities of Windows, Unix, and MacOS operating systems, and a variety of software installed on those operations systems
• Experience in securing/hardening administers assets as a result of security findings identified from security testing activities
• Experience in creating/reviewing documentation such as System Security Plans, Contingency Plans, Test Plans, Finding Matrices, and Network Diagrams
• Experience in the consolidation and /or redesign of implementations involving hardware and software assets
• Strong oral/written communications and client facing skills
• Ability to proficiently articulate technical concepts to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences using both written and verbal communications
• Experience working with the following Operating Systems: Windows 7 & later, Windows Server 2008 & later, RedHat Enterprise Linux v6 & later, MacOS X & later.
• Experience working with many of the following tools: Tenable Nessus, Tenable Security Center, BeyondTrust Retina, BeyondTrust BeyondInsight, nmap, SuperScan, SolarWinds Toolkit, Trustwave AppDetective, Trustwave DBProtect, IBM AppScan, IBM AppScan Enterprise, IBM AppScan Source, HP WebInspect, HP Fortify, Titania Nipper Studio, PortSwigger Burp Suite, SmartBear SoapUI, and RSA Archer.
• Relevant experience supporting one of the following agencies within DHS: Transportation Security Administration (TSA), United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), U.S. Customs and Border Protections (CBP).
• IT Security Certification (CISSP, or equivalent)
• Current DHS, DOJ, or DOD Public Trust or Security Clearance
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :