LEDIC Realty Management, LLC owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes
and community a great place to live.
A wide variety of opportunities await you at LRC from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the LRC team, are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing
Currently, LRC is searching for a full time Assistant Community Manager to work at Narrow Lane Apartments in Montgomery, AL.
· Reports to the Community Manager.
· Ensure the efficient operation of the community under the direction of the Community Manager.
· Serve as the individual responsible for the community in the absence of the Community Manager.
· Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works closely with the Community Manager in learning all aspects of management including administrative and financial duties.
· Accounting responsibilities including bookkeeping, reporting, posting rent, collections, leasing and resident services.
· Inspects community common areas, apartment units and grounds on a regular basis.
· Offers recommendations to management regarding improvements to the overall operation of the community.
· Maintain positive resident relations by responding to residents in a professional manner.
· Assist the overall team effort through effective leadership.
· Assumes and understands the supervisory responsibilities and management of the community in the absence of the Community Manager.
· Inputs daily resident information in relation to walk-in traffic, move-ins, move-outs, apartment condition, etc.
· Assists the Community Manager in ensuring that all leases and addenda are completed accurately in regards to addresses, names, rates, etc.
· Maintains all current and previous resident files.
· Supports the overall marketing efforts and offers input and suggestions in regards to promotions, advertisements, rate increases, etc.
· Assists in various leasing activities as required.
· Maintains up to date knowledge of market and competitive properties.
· Assists the Community Manager with renewals of existing residents.
· Collects all rent payments from both current and previous residents.
· Make daily community deposits in regards to rent collections and any other miscellaneous income.
· Assists in the processing, monitoring and recording of invoices into various administrative log books.
· Distributes non-payment notices to all delinquent residents and completes follow up activity in regards to non-payments of rent or eviction proceedings.
· Maintains a general working knowledge of state laws in regards to the collection of delinquent accounts.
· Follow all policies and procedures defined by LRC.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
Skills, Aptitude, and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED, equivalent required. BA or related degree preferred.
· A minimum of two years HUD/LIHTC property management experience, including supervisory experience required.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· General working knowledge of computers and computer programs (MS Word, MS Excel, Yardi)
· Basic office skills—faxing, typing, filing
· Sales/multi-family leasing experience preferred.