||LEDIC Management Company owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the southeaster United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in makeing their apartment homes
and community a great place to be.
LEDIC offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the LEDIC team are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company.
We are currently searching for an Assistant Community Manager to work at Clearview Estates located in Lutcher, LA.
This position is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in the daily aspects of on site management and operations for the community at which they are employed. Candidate will also assist the Property Manager and supervisors with special projects and
• Assist in directing and supervision of leasing, maintenance, janitorial, and housekeeping staff.
• Maintain a current knowledge of area competition and market surveys.
• Complete or supervise completion and accuracy of weekly activity reports, all rental applications and recording of all rental and leasing information.
• Assist Property Manager in the reporting, assigning, and recording of all resident requests.
• Assisting Manager in the implementation of resident renewal and retention programs.
• Responsible for the collection, receipting, and recording of all rents.
• Collection of all delinquent rents.
• Provide reports as required.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Computer knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel is a plus. Candidate must have a full understanding of compliance documents and deadlines. A commitment to exceptional customer service is critical along with a proven track record of strong team building skills. Excellent
written and verbal communication skills with particular attention to details needed. Must have Tax Credit Experience.
Background Screening and Drug Test Required