||This position is responsible for selling all companies solutions and services to prospects and clients in assigned markets. Individuals will be responsible for developing leads, qualifying supplied leads, selling of company services, preparing proposal
material, and negotiating terms. In addition, demonstration of technical solutions is expected. The position is also responsible for on-going client relationship management, up/cross-selling, and the successful closure of sales opportunities. The Sales Director
will be expected to jointly sell with partners and other internal resources and personally contribute to complete selling tasks and efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Scope prospect opportunities then analyze and develop solutions across all business units.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
• Define and deliver detailed statements of work.
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• Manage prospect/client relationships and expectations.
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives
• Document opportunities and pipeline activity in system of record.
• Serve as the central point of contact for the customer’s executives and stakeholders
• Develop and sustain a long-term strategic customer relationship for mutual growth, profitability, trust, loyalty and innovation
• Employees are responsible for familiarizing themselves with and complying with all Astadia policies, procedures, and standards including those dealing with information security (ISMS). Specifically, employees are also responsible for reporting any Security
violations to their site’s Security Coordinator or the Director of Information Security. ISMS training will be provided to new employees and periodically to all employees.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, or Technology or other related field; related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Master’s degree is desirable but not required.
• 7+ years of relevant sales experience & consulting experience, as well as strategic solutions sales experience in Enterprise sales.
• Commitment to stay current with relevant new learning; an active participant in company sponsored learning events
• Will uphold the highest of business ethics and personal integrity
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
• Proven sales forecast and revenue achievement, while building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts
• Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
• Manage company expectations and achievement of quota and revenue goals
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
• Demonstrated business development, selling and relationship management skills
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience conducting sales demonstrations; boardroom skills; pitch to C-level prospects
• Ability to influence and negotiate with prospects/clients
• Solid problem solving and decision making skills coupled with strong analytical thought processes
• A self-starter; demonstrated energy, drive and passion to excel
• A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
• Positive, can-do attitude with strong team orientation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Estimated travel is up to 75%.
Disclaimer: This document describes the minimum, essential duties, responsibilities, skills, abilities, effort, and working conditions of the position. It in no way implies that these are the only functions to be performed by the incumbent. Workers are required
to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any job-related functions requested by a supervisor or manager. Successful performance requires that the incumbent possess and utilize the abilities and skills described. All functions are subject
to reasonable modification to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some functions may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others.
ASTADIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS, DISABLED AND OTHER PROTECTED GROUPS
||See Job Description
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend