||Senior DBA SQL/Oracle/.Net
Position Specific Requirements:
• 24x7 support of the production system for Break/fix situations.
• General technical support and Q&A.
• Problem research and resolution (dev, test and production).
• Resolve client software issues.
• Support for upgrades, patches and bug fixes.
• Test administrative functions.
• Perform Database upgrades for SQL & Oracle and Server patches.
• Application development support and script execution.
• Monitor the dev, pre-production and production systems, and adjust/correct as needed.
• Monitor overall system performance.
• Resolve customer application process alerts.
• Resolve SQL Server and monitoring system alerts.
• Maintain backup scripts – review automated report. Review automated report and correct items that could potentially cause failures.
• Support incident and change management requests.
• Ability to learn new applications and concepts quickly (app/server/network/database).
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency and responsibility for the health and well-being of systems.
• Build good relationships with business and IT partners.
• Ability to provide weekly status on deliverables, issues, etc.
• Respond quickly and effectively to production issues.
• Take responsibility for seeing issues through to resolution.
• Strong technical documentation skills.
• 5+ years of database administration experience with SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2016
• 5+ years experience troubleshooting and problem-solving SQL Server Database solutions
• Demonstrated experience with SQL Server backup and recovery techniques
• Database, SQL and performance/tuning.
• Ability to support remote user / data center requirements
• Oracle level 1 experience
• SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and DTS
• .Net Programming experience
• SharePoint experience a plus
• Strong experience with SQL
• Strong experience with SQL Server high availability \ clustering.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients
• Ability to communicate with team members and business contacts.
• Ability to handle ad hoc requests as well as planned activities.
||See Job Description
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend