||Work Hours, M-F 8am to 7pm and variable as needed
This position is responsible for managing all organization technologies by providing hands-on IT support. Duties include monitoring & management of multiple clients, variable shifts, working in a team environment, communications with clients, vendors, analyzing
network traffic, and supporting data center system components and processes. Systems supported include Windows Servers and Workstations, Azure and AWS Cloud, and Linux servers. Ability to learn new applications and concepts quickly (app/server/network/database).
Responsibilities will include reliable shift coverage and team collaboration, strict security safeguards and maintaining “Best In Class” technology practices.
• Keeps immediate supervisor, team members, well-informed of outages, service event activities, risks/concerns and recommended corrective actions.
• Support disaster recovery plan and assures business continuity functions continue with all other departments and/or recommends manual methods for business continuity.
• Manages and maintains Microsoft Windows applications and systems including but not limited to: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 & 2019.
• Supports network operations to include preventive maintenance, troubleshooting connectivity problems with carriers, installing & maintaining routers/switches, assessing and reporting operational status, performing backups and restores.
• Ensures technology documents such as Specific Client SOP’s, Run-Books, Service Contracts related to technology operations and/or technology services are reviewed, evaluated, updated and processed.
• Azure and/or AWS Cloud experience and expertise a plus.
• Performs routine preventive maintenance on all systems, hardware and software as required by industry best practices.
• Network Device configuration and troubleshooting including WAPs, Routers and Switches (Layer 2 and 3).
• Preferred qualification: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in electrical engineering or computer science and/or five to ten years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Certifications and/or training in Azure, AWS, ITIL, Exchange, Cisco, Microsoft, Citrix, VMware and Security Products.
• Knowledge of and expertise in any of the following:
• SCCM/SCOM/WSUS Deployment Tools
• ITSM Tools i.e. – Service Now, Remedy, etc.
• Windows Server Environments to include experience with all Windows versions beginning with 2008
• AD Administration and Support including Group Policy.
• MDM Support, i.e. Microsoft InTune, MobileIron, AirWatch, etc.
• VMware, Hyper-V configuration and management
• Internet Information Services
• Enterprise Backup Systems, Cloud based replication for DR
• Firewalls (Cisco, Fortigate), SPAM, Malware & Antivirus Portals for Servers and Workstations
• Break/Fix computer hardware (loading images, replacing hard drives, hardware drivers, etc.)
• Microsoft SharePoint knowledge a plus
||See job description
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend