||Sr. Team Leader
||SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Monday thru Friday 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM, on call rotation schedule
The Sr. Team Leader will lead and manage a team of support professionals providing Tier 1 and 2 technical support of computer hardware, operating systems, mobile devices, video conferencing systems, peripherals, and applications. This position requires an individual
who possesses a positive attitude, organizational skills, a drive to focus and produce results, and the ability to lead a team to provide an excellent customer experience, while effectively managing customer relationships in a constantly changing and evolving
environment. This position will drive best practices and proactive consulting services to the client and be responsible for reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage the technical support team’s high-quality, timely resolution of support requests
· Provide coaching, training, planning, and scheduling functions ensuring staff productivity and efficiency of work
· Actively coordinate and collaborate with team members and customers to understand, propose, and continuously implement service improvements
· Provide input on the effectiveness of client support system methods and procedures as part of continuous service improvement
· Assist with analysis, planning, testing, and implementation of solutions.
· Resolve escalated issues from team members
· Ensure that team members review and edit customer and technical support knowledge base documentation on a regular basis
· Responsible for maintaining and sharing knowledge of policies and procedures for hardware, software, and technical services
· Responsible for management, development, and supervision of support professionals that includes selection of high-caliber people from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences as needed for backfills or team additions
· Responsible for the performance management activities such as goal setting, annual performance evaluation, recognition, and career development. Address staff concerns, complaints, and performance issues in a timely manner.
· Manage processes and interactions:
o prioritizing work, taking into consideration skills required and estimated time to complete tasks
o develop, implement and ensure processes, procedures, and standards are followed
o establish parameters for and monitor work quality and performance metrics
o conduct root-cause analysis to identify systemic issues and prevent future incidents
o create analysis and trending reports for assigned units
· Ensure that the team adheres to client-established methods and procedures for responding to support requests
· Employees are responsible for familiarizing themselves with and complying with all Astadia policies, procedures, and standards including those dealing with information security (ISMS). Specifically, employees are also responsible for reporting any Security
violations to their site’s Security Coordinator or the Director of Information Security. ISMS training will be provided to new employees and periodically to all employees.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· 6+ years of information technology experience at an enterprise level in a related role requiring customer service, confidentiality, timeliness, organization, prioritization, troubleshooting, and working independently to successfully achieve results
· 3+ years of supervisory experience leading staff to perform productively and efficiently.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Experience developing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes
· Proven ability to lead teams to meet customer expectations
· Demonstrated ability to influence others to move toward a common vision or goal
· Demonstrated understanding of client relationship management, process improvement, and proactively promoting best practices in customer support
· Demonstrated communication ability in presentation and advance writing skills (e.g., reflecting sensitivity to tone, audience, and situation)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Disclaimer: This document describes the minimum, essential duties, responsibilities, skills, abilities, effort, and working conditions of the position. It in no way implies that these are the only functions to be performed by the incumbent. Workers are required
to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any job-related functions requested by a supervisor or manager. Successful performance requires that the incumbent possess and utilize the abilities and skills described. All functions are subject
to reasonable modification to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some functions may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others.
ASTADIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS, DISABLED AND OTHER PROTECTED GROUPS
||See job description.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend