||Software Engineer III
||Java Developer Job Description
A java developer creates user information solutions by designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. The person in this job designs and develops high-volume, low-latency applications for high performance and availability.
One of the major tasks of a developer is to contribute to the entire development lifecycle, writing well designed, testable and efficient code. A developer must ensure that their work complies with the required specifications. The developer will be closely
working with a specific client and will be assigned to teams determined by the client. The person in this will maintain and update existing enterprise applications and may be tasked to create new solutions per client assignment.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (computer/telecommunications)
Must have 12+ years software development experience including Java
•Must have at least 5 years of work experience in Object-oriented programming specifically on Java 1.8+.
• Has knowledge or relevant work experience with any of the following web frameworks: Angular 2+, React, Vue, Ember.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in Object-oriented programming specifically on JAVA/J2EE
E Must have relevant work experience in Object-oriented programming concept;
• Must be an excellent team player in a variety of corporate and government cultures;
• Must display ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure;
• Develops and enhance software applications through coding and testing.
• Participates in code reviews and training.
• Deliver high quality software by creating unit test plan and testing code thoroughly.
• Adept with the tools, applications, and processes used for software development.
• Implements solutions as designed in technical documentation specification and coding standards.
• Creates project documentations and coordinate technical issues.
• Reports to a technical lead
• Knows the business rules and concepts, software specifications and designs provided by the technical lead and apply them in completing the assigned task.
||See Job Description
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend