||As an Azure Infrastructure Architect, you will plan, analyze, design, build, test, deploy and maintain enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures in the Azure Public Cloud. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the designing
of systems to support customer needs and you will contribute to our processes and procedures. Additionally, you will coach, train, and mentor team members and customers. You will be involved in the selling of Astadia solutions, proposal development, change
requirements, some marketing/PR initiatives, and developing customer relationships and analyzing the customer's business.
You are involved with the following:
• Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects that design and deploy cloud environments for hosting business application services
• Designing, testing, and implementing application services migrations in both a manual and automated manner
• Working closely with client operational resources in updating their on-premise practices to include cloud
• Working closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design
• Participate in knowledge sharing activities in areas of expertise, including mentoring, cross training, documentation, and other activities as required to improve the technical expertise of the team as a whole
• Work with Team to develop and enhance processes:
o Use existing tools to build automated processes to complete maintenance activities
o Tune the tools and processes to streamline maintenance tasks
o Evaluate the effectiveness of regular processes, track issues, document changes, and build automated procedures that promote an environment of continuous improvement within Azure
o Ensure all services and applications are operable in both Pre-Production and Production environments, and that they meet the proscribed SLA’s for availability and performance
o Support the Azure deployment infrastructure through system performance tuning and maintenance tasks
o Provide daily operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting activities for Azure infrastructure and application releases – provide detailed reporting on all triage, investigation, failure recovery, and performance tuning activities
o Report all issues to the project manager, and escalate issues as needed through appropriate levels to achieve satisfactory results for the client
o May be required to be on-call, or provide weekend and after-hours support for package deployments and issue resolution
• Travel to client locations as needed
You are a solid technologist with strong business skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping
business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Your skillset likely includes:
• Consulting experience with mid to large scale migrations to Cloud Providers such as Azure, AWS, Google, IBM
• Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
• Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations.
• Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Multiple years of demonstrated experience in Systems Administration or Systems Engineering.
• 6+ years in a technical position using Cloud technologies
||See job description
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend