||"Astadia Technical Architects lead the technical aspects of the process, life cycle and implementation of legacy migration and modernization projects to on-prem open-systems or cloud environments. As the project leader, Technical Architects work closely
with client analysts and engineers, Astadia technical resources and project manager to discover client environment, analyze current systems, plan project sprints, and lead the project overall from a technical perspective. Technical Architects report to the
Delivery Manager during project assignment, and to the Practice VP for all other matters.
Candidate must have 5+ years hands on experience in:
• Leading complex mainframe modernization and migration projects
• IBM Mainframe Computing, CICS, IMS-DC, JCL, VSAM, DB2, IMS-DB, COBOL, ASM, SQL
• Visual Studio or Eclipse IDE
• Windows 10
• Micro Focus Visual COBOL, Micro Focus Enterprise Developer, Micro Focus Enterprise Server
• Distributed computing technologies, such as Linux, SQL Server, Oracle DB, DB2 LUW
The ideal candidate has 2+ years’ experience working in Azure or AWS
Unisys: Unisys MCP, Unisys 2200, DMS, DMSII, WFL, ECL, COMS, TIP, DPS 1100, Mapper, LINC, MASM, Algol, Fortran
IBM: Fortran, Natural/Adabas, Easytrieve
Micro Focus: Enterprise Analyzer"
||See job description
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend