||Help Desk Technician I
||As a Help Desk Technician, reporting to the Project Manager or Team Leader, your primary responsibility will be to serve as the second tier of support with the client in order to solve incidents and to troubleshoot and to provide above average customer
service in order to maximize results on each support incident.
Hours: Thurs – Fri --- 1:30PM - Midnight
Sat – Sun --- 11:30pm to 10am
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Respond to Service Requests and Incident Reports for end-user computing
• Track and manage problem resolution and escalation management related to end-user computing
• Execute continuous process improvement for delivering desktop services and end-user support services
• New user provisioning and offboarding tasks
• Hardware troubleshooting and support, including new hardware provisioning
• Mobile device troubleshooting and support
• Software support, including installation, configuration, updates, and troubleshooting
• Remote VPN support and client networking support
• Print-fax-scan support
• Employees are responsible for familiarizing themselves with and complying with all Astadia policies, procedures, and standards including those dealing with information security (ISMS). Specifically, employees are also responsible for reporting any Security
violations to their site’s Security Coordinator or the Director of Information Security. ISMS training will be provided to new employees and periodically to all employees.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Completion of degree or diploma course or currently enrolled in a technical school or job equivalent experience.
• Prior IT troubleshooting experience
• 1-2 years of prior experience
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Ability to analyze problem situations and present appropriate solutions
• Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
• Superior analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Must work well independently, as well as within a team environment
• Ability to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with extremely demanding deadlines
• High level of comfort with supporting remote users via remote desktop tools
• MS Office applications & Windows applications
• Wireless Device Troubleshooting: iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry Wireless, Networking Printer,
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Disclaimer: This document describes the minimum, essential duties, responsibilities, skills, abilities, effort, and working conditions of the position. It in no way implies that these are the only functions to be performed by the incumbent. Workers are required
to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any job-related functions requested by a supervisor or manager. Successful performance requires that the incumbent possess and utilize the abilities and skills described. All functions are subject
to reasonable modification to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some functions may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others.
ASTADIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS, DISABLED AND OTHER PROTECTED GROUPS
||See Job Description
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend