||Full Time Regular
EAG Laboratories is looking for a Scientist to join our St. Louis lab. At EAG, you will be part of a diverse team of research chemists and scientists responsible for chemical analysis and formulation support. Our chemical testing lab offers formulation (reverse
engineering) contaminant identification, custom synthesis, product development, litigation support and expert witness services. In this position, the individual must be able to perform the following:
- Able to follow directions from management and/or experienced scientists.
- Demonstrate competency with synthetic laboratory work and use of basic equipment and instrumentation.
- Write basic scientific reports capturing production records, specifications, and performance evaluations.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with firm deadlines.
- Maintain equipment and instrumentation and troubleshoot problems when necessary.
- Write standard operating procedures and demonstrate the ability to follow procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Able to communicate constructively with other scientists and managers.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Chemistry.
- 0-2 years of industrial experience.
- Organic synthesis experience preferred.
- Experience with basic laboratory equipment and instrumentation is required.
|EAG is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and comprehensive workforce on the basis of merit and experience. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion or similar philosophical beliefs, disability, marital and civil union status, age, genetic information, veteran status or any personal attribute or characteristic that is protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
EEO is the Law Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy
If you need an alternative format of the poster, you may request one by email at !HR@eag.com.
||Send This Job to a Friend