||Program Manager, Pharma
||Full Time Regular
Eurofins BioPharma/EAG Laboratories has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve human and animal health. As a member of the Eurofins BioPharma/EAG Team, you’ll work alongside respected technical experts dedicated to scientific
excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment.
The Program Manager serves as program manager and project coordinator for our clients working within business unit. Works closely with directors, group leaders, study directors, business development, and sales to provide overall client satisfaction
and management of on-going work contracted to the company. Serves as key point of client contact for both technical work and sales requests. May provide support to sales efforts and assist in processing requests for proposals. Responsible for monitoring
assigned clients’ testing needs, organizational/operational changes, and identifying potential opportunities and threats to the company. Responsible for forecasting and invoicing as directed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts closely with clients and provides overall goals and objectives of clients to operations through formal communication and monitoring of projects.
- Provides project oversight, acts as client advocate on site; interacts with operations to keep all parties well informed of project status.
- Coordinates all face-to-face and teleconferences/communications relating to the client’s work.
- Addresses client questions, concerns, and comments.
- Works with clients and operations to satisfy client objectives and timeline needs.
- Works closely with sales, business development staff, and clients to define the scope of client projects. Assists in preparation of quotes and proposals.
- Responds to client and sales inquiries regarding proposals and quotations as directed.
- Assists in the projection of routine and professional updates to management to create feedback and ongoing monitoring of out-of-scope and scope creep; project status; operational issues, and client satisfaction.
- Participates in trade shows, professional association meetings, and scientific conferences as a representative of the company as directed.
- Responsible for forecasting and invoicing as directed.
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as chemistry, biochemistry, biology, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences or other directly related field or degree with comparable coursework in the above areas and a minimum of two (2) years of industry
experience including at least six (6) months of experience in managing projects and/or laboratory personnel.
- A combination of advanced degrees and experience may be substituted for the above requirements.
|EAG is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and comprehensive workforce on the basis of merit and experience. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion or similar philosophical beliefs, disability, marital and civil union status, age, genetic information, veteran status or any personal attribute or characteristic that is protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
||Send This Job to a Friend