||Quality Assurance Representative
||Full Time Regular
EAG Laboratories is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Representative. The ideal candidate will have Quality Assurance responsibilities for toxicology programs.
Duties will include:
- Auditing data and calculations.
- Performing inspections of studies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and facilities.
- Reviewing reports, protocols and SOPs
- Generally participating in all phases of the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- BS/BA degree in biology, Chemistry or any other related scientific field with 0-2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards and a background in chemistry, biology and/or laboratory procedures is strongly desired.
- Excellent communication and computer skills are required.
- Ability to read and understand scientific information and use this knowledge to generate coherent reports.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
|EAG is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and comprehensive workforce on the basis of merit and experience. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion or similar philosophical beliefs, disability, marital and civil union status, age, genetic information, veteran status or any personal attribute or characteristic that is protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
EEO is the Law Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy
If you need an alternative format of the poster, you may request one by email at !HR@eag.com.
||Send This Job to a Friend