||Quality Assurance Representative
- BS/BA degree in biology, Chemistry or any other related scientific field with 0-2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards and a background in chemistry, biology and/or laboratory procedures is strongly desired.
- Excellent communication and computer skills are required.
- Ability to read and understand scientific information and use this knowledge to generate coherent reports.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.