||Full Time Regular
EAG Laboratories is seeking a Scientist to join our SIMS group located in Sunnyvale, CA. Responsibilities for this role include performing SIMS analysis using Cameca SIMS instrument, to analyze and test new or existing semiconductor materials to identify
their properties and characteristics for the development or improvement of new or existing products and prepare reports on analysis results for customers, including interpretation of results.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).All accepted applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e.,
"Green Card Holder"), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Education and Experience:
- MS or PhD degree in either in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or Engineering with experience in materials characterization and surface analysis techniques and equipment.
- Experience in analytical chemistry, with working knowledge of characterization techniques: secondary ion mass spectroscopy (SIMS), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), and Auger spectroscopy, RBS, AFM, XRD, and FT-IR and with semiconductor materials
and/or ancillary technical experience is helpful but not necessary.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Hands on experience in analytical instruments and UHV systems
- Strong communication skills to peers, managers, program managers, and customers
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Project estimation for time, material costs, and schedule
- Team player, fast learner, assertive. Requires little supervision
- Ability to handle a wide variety of tasks and modify plans as requirements dictate
- Excellent organizational and computer skills, strong word processing, database management and spreadsheet skills.
|EAG is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and comprehensive workforce on the basis of merit and experience. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion or similar philosophical beliefs, disability, marital and civil union status, age, genetic information, veteran status or any personal attribute or characteristic that is protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
||Send This Job to a Friend