||Mgr Supply Chain
||Manage activities related to procurement, inventory control, and production planning in a GMP production environment.
• Obtain quotes, manage RFP/RFIs, examine bids, make selection recommendations and communicate purchasing decisions to suppliers.
• Manage relationships with key suppliers and monitor supplier performance to drive continuous improvements.
• Order materials, components, or equipment using production schedules to maintain inventory at planned levels.
• Plan, schedule, and monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle to determine required materials.
• Evaluate vendor reliability; develops new supply sources in which current vendors and suppliers are inadequate.
• Monitor cost, schedule, and scope of assigned contracts to ensure best quality at best value.
• Use and maintain the Supply Chain/Manufacturing ERP system and manage transactions.
• Maintain supplier information in support of GMP production and financial controls.
• Schedule and run the weekly production planning meetings and work with the Manufacturing Department to keep the production schedule calendar updated.
• Manage final product shipments to partners and distributors
• Provide Finance with the information on component inventories and final product shipping data
• Ability to develop and communicate procurement and production action plans
• Work on extremely complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables.
• Exercise independent judgment to evaluate and solve problems. Decisions may have internal and external impact.
• Interact at multiple levels access the organization to influence outcomes and coordinate activities cross-functionally.
• Demonstrated understanding of procurement, inventory management, or production planning of materials in Current Good Manufacturing (cGMP) and Quality System Regulations (QSR) environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
• Ability to use standard office software including Excel, Word.
• Ability to chair routine cross functional planning/follow-up meetings.
• Generate routine operational metrics reports.
• Experience using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
Education and Experience:
• BS/BA in Business Management or technical degree, or the equivalent experience.
• 8-12 years’ experience in biotechnology
• 5 years’ experience within a GMP/QSR facility
||Send This Job to a Friend