||Scientist I or II
• With minimal supervision, exercise technical discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to the advancement of development programs.
• Conduct research and development on various drug/device interactions as part of the inhalation drug delivery and device development process.
• Investigate the feasibility of applying a wide variety of scientific principles and concepts to potential inventions, products and problems.
• Prepare accurate, detailed technical reports, summaries, and protocols. Present scientific results to internal and external audiences as oral presentations, reports, manuscripts, posters.
• May provide guidance and support to junior staff.
• Maintain familiarity with current scientific literature and keep track of latest developments related to assigned research projects.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects within milestone-driven timelines, with creative problem solving.
• Must have strong attention to detail, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to collaborate well with both internal and external staff.
• Strong technical aptitude, and works on complex problems requiring evaluation of various factors.
• High level of initiative and exercises proficient judgment to advance projects.
Education and Experience:
B.S. minimum 5 years, M.S. minimum 3-4 years, Ph.D. degree (preferred) minimum of 1-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical research and development. Background in chemistry or chemical engineering
||Send This Job to a Friend