||Quality Control Analyst II
||• Provide timely analyses to support manufacturing and stability. This includes routine analyses of raw materials, in process and release of commercial product or clinical supplies
• Independently perform assays under GMP, maintaining data integrity and ensuring compliance with company SOPs and specifications
• Provide accurate, written documentation of all work, including detailed observations and conclusions.
• Under general guidance, participate in laboratory investigations
• Independently operate, maintain and troubleshoot laboratory instrumentation and equipment in a safe working environment
• Well-organized, capable of multi-tasking, and able to collaborate with individuals in a matrix environment
• Hands-on experience performing relevant analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, FTIR). Experience with EMPOWER a plus
• Must have excellent data analysis skills with attention to detail and interpretation of results with a focus on problem solving
• Excellent written, oral communication skills, and experience with computer software such as WORD, EXCEL, etc.
Education and Experience Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in science or related field, 2-5 years relevant experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical QC environment, or 0-2 years with a Master’s degree